Sunday, January 15

Free Advertising

I am offering free advertising to four blogs / online shops for the month of February on my blog. In order to qualify, to have to create a 160x160px banner and provide me with a link to where it will go. You can email me this information at angievanden@gmail.com  with the subject "Free Advertising Submission." Please only send one email.

I will choose from the submissions and post them up for the month of February. Since this blog is still a baby in a sense, it needs to be 'put out there.' All I ask in return is that you blog about this blog, and provide the link. Due to the potential amount of submissions, I will only be replying to those who will be considered but I thank everyone for showing their interest.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)