- Learn my new camera - I have been dabbling lots with my camera. I know I still have lots and lots to learn, I just can't wait for it to warm up outside, and then I'll take it for adventures!
- A new painting per month - I created a lot of new paintings last month, so I'm definitely keeping on track there!
- Start filming my art - I have created two films todate: an instructional one, and a fast-forwarded one. I like to say I'm on target there too - filming takes a lot of time, and with everything going on, I'm surprised myself that I got two done.
- Finish unfinished painting - I have started working on some of my unfinished work. There are a lot of new commissions that have come up though that have pushed those back a little for now.
- Art journal weekly - Maybe not every week yet - but I'm definitely working in my art journal a lot more regularly now!
- Build a table - This will wait for summer I think :)
- Attempt, again, to donate blood - I was able to donate blood when we tried again! :) Last time my iron count was way too low, and this time is was nice and high, so we were free and clear.
- Read more - I've been reading a lot more too. Trying to read right before bed, instead of watching tv or playing on the computer / phone
- Train within Mammography - I was accepted to take a training position at work in our department, so I will now be able to train in mammography and become a Mammographer! Super exciting!
- Get healthy again - There are still goodies that show up at our house from time to time, making this a little harder - cupcakes and pie were dropped off the other day lol.
- Keep our house lovely - Being so busy with commissions and work and training has made this hard to keep up to sometimes. The common areas are usually clean - it's just laundry that is my nemesis lol...oh, and the art studio is usually a little 'untidy' when I'm on a painting spree - okay, it looks like a tornado has gone through it on most days...but that's just creative flow!