Monday, January 2

Happy New Year!

I would like to welcome everyone to the New Year! It always feels so amazingly refreshing to start a new year. Last year was a pretty amazing one over here. It was very busy, but big things happened! I'm looking forward to an even more amazing year this year - with much bigger plans!

My biggest accomplishment (besides getting married to my favorite person ♥) - I started teaching! Yes! That's right! I've begun teaching short private group painting lessons. I'm still pretty new and it's all very fresh and exciting - but it's the stepping stone to much bigger things. It is something that I quite honestly never saw myself doing - I'm pretty shy in front of people I don't know. But I pushed myself, and here I am! :)

I feel that experience has pushed me to be more this year. I have some exciting goals I am hoping to set for myself in this New Year. And I cannot wait to share them with all of you! :)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)